From: Laurie Solomon <laurie@advancenet.net>
Subject: RE: Yes, another newbie

In the name of accuracy bob, we do not know if "many, many others have
had
no problem with it at all."

Unfortunately, your statement is skewed, 'bla, bla, bla'

-
* Epson Inkjet Replacement CARTS at bulk ink prices! (Well, almost.) *
* Convenience, Quality and Reliability at 1/3 to 1/2 Epson's prices! *
** INKJETART.COM * http://www.inkjetart.com/ink.html * 800-777-2076 **

</x-charset>