Re: Epson; Hang on a Minute

How about not using the epson premium glossy paper until the issue is
resolved? There are a million other papers you can use in the meantime,
right? Only the glossy seems to be affected?

st adding fuel to a fire that doesn't need it, based from,
> what  I can only deduce you see in your biased mind; many people who use
> 870/1270 have reported no colour shift to date.  (I don't deny there is ai
-
* Epson Inkjet Replacement CARTS at bulk ink prices! (Well, almost.) *
* Convenience, Quality and Reliability at 1/3 to 1/2 Epson's prices! *
** INKJETART.COM * http://www.inkjetart.com/ink.html * 800-777-2076 **

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]