Re: re[2]: software to print multiple pictures per page

YES,  4 ROLAND HIFI JETS NETWORKED. RUNNING MUCH FASTER THAN FACTORY SPECS
FROM ONE DUAL PROCESSOR PC.

IT WORKS.

I do not know your current applications, but in a high production enviroment
this is proof positive tested. I run this day in day out.  The cpu usage is
cut considerabley allowing me to rip another job quickly with no computer
boging. No crashes. The printer head actually does not hesitate while
returning from passes. My next project is to measure the actual gained
footage per hour do to this.

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]