Re: Epson 1270 chip/guarantee

At 08:49 PM 6/27/00 -0400, Dave King wrote:

>Liz, aren't you near the beach?  Wonder if the sea air has something to
>do with this?

Does anyone have a scientific cite for this sea/surf
connection to ozone?  It sounds fishy to me, no pun intended.

If anything, I suspect the opposite.  The ocean has
the ability to absorb nearly infinite amounts of
gas, noxious or otherwise.

Furthermore... I live about 1.5 miles from the
Atlantic Ocean, as the crow flies.  I'm not using
a 1270, but my experience w/longevity of Epson
media is far *better* than average.

rafe b.

-