Re: NOW I know what clog from hell is. Haalp!

Well, I now know what a clog from hell is. On the nozzle check pattern
on the 3000 printer, there is ONE little line that will NOT print. I've
went through 50 cleanings, YES 50!!! and its the same damn line that
won't print.
Question:
the black cartridge prints 2 test patterns, and the color cartridges
print one each.  The first of the black patterns is not clogged, nor are
the color. Why are there 2 black patterns? I've put windex on the pads
where the heads sit, but still can't get rid of this clog.

Is there anything to do short of sending the printer into Epson?

Thanks.

-