Re: Ozone and the orange shift..

Printer first appeared in Japan and Epson has known about the orange shift
from the beginning as that is why they put in the warning. The premium gloss
paper wasn't introduced into the US until the printer started shipping and
then it was in short supply.

In a message dated 6/26/00 10:50:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,