Re: Epson's Version of PS 5.0 LE

The recent version of PS LE is basically almost PS4 with RGB and lower color handling.

MRAUB@aol.com wrote:

> I just ordered a 1270 ($389 from buy.com; CompUSA wanted $499 list price). It comes with Photoshop 5.0 LE. What does the LE version of PS that Epson furnishes give up in comparision with the full version of PS? I'm now using an older version of Corel Photo Paint, which works OK for my use, but PS is the de facto standard for image editing and I probably should learn to use it. Will the LE version accept plug-ins?
> Thanks for advice. Really looking forward to the new printer, even though it forces me to periodically further enrich Epson's coffers.
> MIKE
> -

   Dumb v2.0.  Upgrade from stupid

            Gabe Lopez
    http://www.annex.com/glopez

-
*    WIN a $500 Gift Certificate in our Father's Day Photo Contest!      *
*          http://www.pcphotoreview.com/go.cfm?ref=lebenpr               *
* Shop smart! Read product reviews of photo printers and digital cameras *