Re: Epson 1270 chip/guarantee

"Editor - P.O.V. Image Service" wrote:

> Robert Snow wrote:
>
> > And when I got my photo back from Liz I couldn't believe how damn ugly
> > it had turned.
>
> Hmmm...
>
> Is it possible that this is all a result of the Hollywood set summering in the
> Hamptons?
>
> Maybe they are bringing the ozone in with them from LA?
>
> Seriously though,
>
> One would think with the offshore breezes and with her being on Long Island,
> that an ozone buildup would be unlikely..  Unless it is some peculiarity of her
> workspace having those extreme O3 levels..

And before anyone starts asking what basis I have for making observations on
Atmospherics and weather conditions.. I served for five years as a US Air Force
meteorologist..

Ok Ian?

Keith

--
{       The views expressed in the preceding are those of the        }
{       author, alone, and  are neither the responsibility of,        }

-
*    WIN a $500 Gift Certificate in our Father's Day Photo Contest!      *
*          http://www.pcphotoreview.com/go.cfm?ref=lebenpr               *
* Shop smart! Read product reviews of photo printers and digital cameras *

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]