Re: 870 glossy paper water resistance

They are extremly waterproof.  I sprayed an 11x17 page from my 1270 with a
matte lacquer, I did it outside and it was too hot.  The lacquer dried milky
white.

I figured since the print was ruined I tried some Lacquer retarder to try to
remove the spray.  I sprayed the retarder on it and the lacquer became liquid
again.  I then took a kitchen sponge with some soap on it and with running
water, washed the lacquer off the Epson prints.  After drying, the prints was
unharmed.

Jon
-
*    WIN a $500 Gift Certificate in our Father's Day Photo Contest!      *
*          http://www.pcphotoreview.com/go.cfm?ref=lebenpr               *
* Shop smart! Read product reviews of photo printers and digital cameras *

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]