From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Jerry Olson
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2000 7:53 AM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Re: Extrem gamut ink/1200 printer

Troy, why on earth won't the public buy generation inks prints? I sell
them all the time. The gamut is about 95 percent of epsons, in fact you
couldn't tell the difference unless you had the prints side by side.

Jerry

Troy wrote:

> Hi:
>
> With all this talk about the fading of 1270 prints, I'm very seriously
> thinking of buying another 1200 (I sold my first for the 1270) and using
the
> extreme gamut inks with the glossy or satin stock advertised. I sell
prints
> to the public, and the low gamut, MIS or Generations pigment inks just
won't
> do--I can't sell them! I have not seen the output from the x-gamut inks,
so
> I'm looking for opinions from anyone that has a 1200, and who has tried
the
> inks. Are they as good as claimed? How about the satin paper, is this
> similar to a matte photo paper or what? Any comments appreciated!

</x-charset>

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]