Re: Extrem gamut ink/1200 printer

Hi:

With all this talk about the fading of 1270 prints, I'm very seriously
thinking of buying another 1200 (I sold my first for the 1270) and using the
extreme gamut inks with the glossy or satin stock advertised. I sell prints
to the public, and the low gamut, MIS or Generations pigment inks just won't
do--I can't sell them! I have not seen the output from the x-gamut inks, so
I'm looking for opinions from anyone that has a 1200, and who has tried the
inks. Are they as good as claimed? How about the satin paper, is this
similar to a matte photo paper or what? Any comments appreciated!

Regards,

Troy

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]