RE: epson responsibility re 1270 problems

--- rafeb <rafeb@channel1.com> wrote:

> Doesn't it seem odd that, in the last six months or
> so,
> Wilhelm's labs have blessed two new generations of
> Epson
> ink and paper (the 1270 and now the 2000P) while in
> that same time, has not published a word concerning
> the longevity of Generations inks?

It seems pretty clear that the companies with the most
money to pay for Wilhelm tests get the highest
priority for those tests.  I'm not suggesting Wilhelm
sells "results," but the big boys sure seem to get
rapid results.  OTOH, maybe Wilhelm can't release the
results of generations because the manufacturer
doesn't like the results, and won't authorize their
release.

=====
Bob Meyer
Step Outside.  The graphics are AMAZING!