Re: PiezoB&W ink for the 1160 CIS

>> don't really need wider than 13" prints, and I figured the 4pl nozzles on
>> the 1160 would produce superior output. But with the 1160 system pricing as
>> high as it is, I'm now unsure as to how to proceed.
>>
>> Has anyone seen 1160 piezo prints? Are they significantly better than 3000
>> prints?

I saw the beta Piezograph at Photoexpo and was able to compare prints
(identical images - assuming same file) from the 1160 and the 3000.
Without magnification I was able to see details in the 1160 that didn't
show up on the 3000.  The details were subtle but they were there - most
people wouldn't notice.  I expect the final release of the 1160 should be
superior to the 3000 in every way except print size.  This is not to say
the 3000 isn't awesome.  A 16x20 piezograph from the 3000 is awesome!

Joseph

-