Re: Nozzel problem with the 1200

Hi Michael:

This is worth a shot(it worked for me on my EX):

Take out the color cartridge by following instructions for removing before
the light goes on.

Get a sheet of paper and shake the cart in a downward motion a few
times(directly over the paper), taking care not to make a mess.(Think of a
mercury thermometer and how you might reset it.)

You should see all ink chambers flowing, so just gently tap the bottom to
some clean paper towel, reinsert and you should be OK.

Good luck!

-Andy Darlow

-