Nozzel problem with the 1200

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
I'm having a problem with the cyan nozzle(s) not working correctly.
Despite many nozzle cleaning cycles, cyan nozzle still not clearing up.
This was  my 3rd 1200 replacement from Epson with the same problem.
Now they want to exchange my 1200 for a 1270. Has anyone had  a similar
problem with the 1200?
Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson Studio
770 417-1320
www.michaelnelson.com
-
*    WIN a $500 Gift Certificate in our Father's Day Photo Contest!      *
*          http://www.pcphotoreview.com/go.cfm?ref=lebenpr               *
* Shop smart! Read product reviews of photo printers and digital cameras *

</x-charset>