From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Dave King
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2000 7:31 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Re: Posterization, sharpness, etc.

But I noticed my small prints (4x5, 5x7) seem to need no sharpening at
all... it seems that they 'self sharpen'?

Dave

-
*    WIN a $500 Gift Certificate in our Father's Day Photo Contest!      *
*          http://www.pcphotoreview.com/go.cfm?ref=lebenpr               *
* Shop smart! Read product reviews of photo printers and digital cameras *

</x-charset>