Re: Question about 1200 paper handling

 Jerry. Dual sided Matte papers do have a feeding problem with many printers.
Weber Valentine Mat and Mediastreet if I recall correctly. They are just to
slick or they leave something on the rollers. There is not an easy fix for
this at all. If your trying to do production unattended good luck. or try
something that isn't dual sided. When I used those types of papers, the more
I did the worse it got. Running other papers through will help temporarily.
Steve M.

<< Hi Jerry,
 >         Do you have this problem with all papers?

 No, actually the cheap typing paper seems to go through without a lot of
 hassle. THe dual sided matte paper I'm using is about 3 times that
 thick, and is the one with the problems. I wonder if I sent one of the
 old epson cleaning sheets through the printer if that might help. There
 should be an easy fix for this, but I really don't know what it is.

 Jerry >>
-