From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Bob Petruska
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2000 9:10 AM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Premium Glossy/870 prints turning orange

I'm new to this list and this is why I joined to find out what is the
latest on the Epson Premium Glossy paper printed with the new Photo
870/1270 inks turning orange after only 1 week hanging on the wall at work!
 I have seen many discussions on other newsgroups about this, but no
answers.

My coworkers are laughing after I told them that the prints would last 10
years.  They are really laughing after I printed the same picture on the
"new" premium glossy paper and the "old" glossy paper.  The "old" shows no
fad after a week and the "new" is changing to orange.

Is this a paper, ink, or combo problem?  Is Epson aware of the issue?  I
just purchased 5 packs of premium glossy and 10 color cartridges to do a
large presentation to be posted at a seminar....I don't wish to have the
prints fad before my clients eyes!  I would expect the photo's to last a
year or more without any fading under controlled lighting.

-

</x-charset>