Re: Severe posterization

 Got a question for somebody who hopefully has experienced the following:

Today, I'm experiencing extreme posterization from my 1200 printer. I'm
trying to print greeting cards, at 300 DPI. The image on the screen is
perfect, but there is severe posterization in the prints. Whole areas of
detail with only one Gray Tone where there should be dozens of shades.
Has anybody experienced this before, or know how to correct it? There
should be dozens of tones where there is only one.

I have printed this image much larger before, and it did NOT experience
this problem, so there isn't anything wrong with the file/image.

Jerry
-