RE: Wanted: used heat press for sublimation transfer

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Don - Thanks for your quick response, but the sublijet process requires a
true 400 degrees. --- John.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Don Manning
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2000 5:52 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Re: Wanted: used heat press for sublimation transfer

Hi John:
I may have what your looking for.  I have a dry mount press with variable
heat up to 350 degrees (just short of 400).  It has a press plate size of
aprox 15"x17".  Perhaps it would work for you.  I use it to flaten double
weight fiber base b&w prints.  Hay, but now I'm printing on sommerset
velvet from my epson.
You can have it for 125.00 plus shipping.  What do ya think?
Don

-

</x-charset>