Re: 2000P - First impressions

--- Quentin Bargate <qdb@barleigh.com> wrote:

> and
> the ink carts look very similar to the 1270, with
> the same ink level chips.

Maybe this is one of the "surprises" that Epson talked
about for the 1270.  Can we hope these cartridges will
work in the 1270?  Nah, how would Epson justify $900
for the 2000, then.

> The semigloss paper
> looks and feels like semigloss photolab paper, only
> nicer.

I saw a sample print on that semigloss, and it is
wonderful.  I hope that one of the "suprises" that the
Epson rep was talking about is the availability of
this paper for the 1270 (with appropriate driver
settings).

=====
Bob Meyer
Step Outside.  The graphics are AMAZING!