Re: Color Management Seminar

I am in the DC area, close to most places in PA, closes to the Phila area and
Hershey. Please count me in for a seminar.

Judith Lipmanson

"J. Arthur Davis" wrote:

> Ok. For all you people here on the east coast, let's get it going. I
> have one computer and a 3000 printer I can bring. I am sure George Coon
> from Hawk Mountain Papers would be interested.
>
> I like the idea of having Horses do their thing. Anyone else have some
> expertise you would be willing to contribute?
>
> Where can we hold it so it is convenient for everyone? What month do you
> want to hold it? Let's not take too long to put it together. Everyone is
> welcome.
>
> Please email me at jarthurdavis@earthlink.net with your info and
> requests. I'll work on putting it all together.
>
> Scott Hendershot wrote:
> >
> > Jim Davis wrote:
> >
> > >Richard:
> > >Thanks for filling in the holes. Your thoughts are following along the
> > >same lines of mine. It surely would be nice to be able to get all the
> > >interested parties together for a day and hash this out at a seminar.
> > >Anyone interested?
> > >
> > >Jim Davis
> >
> > Jim, I think a seminar would be a fantastic idea. I asked David Miller of
> > Horses to consider putting one on and he said he would talk to his people
> > about the idea.
> >
> > I think there is a great deal to talk about and see demonstrated. It would
> > be fantastic to have a couple of the real experts to demonstrate the
> > creation of a digital print from start to finish. Hey, that sounds like a
> > description of one of Jon Cones' printmaking classes.
> >
> > Short answer is I would like to participate in such a seminar.
> >
> > Scott
> >
> > -
> > Please do not include an entire message in your response. Delete the excess.
> > http://www.leben.com/lists for list instructions.
>
> --
> J. Arthur Davis - Inkjetstores.com
> Serving the world with fine art reproduction services and supplies.
> Email mailto:jarthurdavis@earthlink.net
> Web Site http://www.visual-artists.com
> FREE Marketing Newsletter at http://www.visual-artists.com/fform.htm
> -
> Please do not include an entire message in your response. Delete the excess.
> http://www.leben.com/lists for list instructions.

-
**   Tips on Refilling, Refill Kits, Archival Ink, Cartridges, Paper **
**   Order On-Line  http://www.missupply.com  Save $$$$     **
**   MIS ASSOCIATES, INC   800-445-8296   Kits Ship Free!   **