Re: Scott Whittle: Gamuts question

>I'm thinking of buying Monaco's profile editor to edit my
>>screen profile to remove the colors that I can't print.

Your monitor profile is not to blame here (and I don't think you could edit
it anyhow, with the package you mention); the issue is RGB preview from the
printer profile. Many editors do not edit the portion of the printer profile
that adjusts the colors returning to your monitor either, and currently,
unles you have a special utility that can perform RGB preview functions, they
are not available in most image editors.

C. David Tobie
Design Cooperative
CDTobie@designcoop.com
-
**   Tips on Refilling, Refill Kits, Archival Ink, Cartridges, Paper **
**   Order On-Line  http://www.missupply.com  Save $$$$     **
**   MIS ASSOCIATES, INC   800-445-8296   Kits Ship Free!   **