Re: New Wilhelm Results, Orange shift test

Rafe:
I just did a quick search for the MCS frames and found only one company
carrying them (Art Supply Connection). Their site is down and you can
not get to them. Who else on the web carries the MCS product line?

Jim Davis

--
J. Arthur Davis - Inkjetstores.com
Serving the world with fine art reproduction services and supplies.