Re:Bruce RGB/Adobe RGB

As An Adobe user I have a question.
I use proveit and have calibrated my monitor to 1.8 and 5000K. In
Photoshop's RGB setup - I select Adobe RGB and the gamma and white point
come up 2.2 and 6500K as they should. Then I replace the gamma and white
point with 1.8 and 5000K and the RGB "space" box (above the Gamma)
changes to custom.

Would I be correct in assuming that I have selected Adobe RGB but with
"custom" gamma and white point?
Thanks
Bill Jackson
Bill Jackson Design