Re: Can I use Fractals for file/output scaling?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Rich, that's interesting.  Sp all jpg is not all quite the same and neither
is all the software.

Rich said -

> "We spend 10% of our energy deciding what we want to do and the other 90%
> justifying it."  Sorry don't remember where the quote came from.

My quote would be - "We spend 95% of our time setting up the procedures and
organization to do what we want to do, and then 5% of the time doing it".
At least programmers do.  That is all they are - organizers.

Neal
neals@hcsmail.com

-

</x-charset>