Re: 1270 cartridge capacity?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Mike, I can't answer your question about the 1270, but I
would like to know which archival inks were implicated in
the death of your EX.

Peter Marquis-Kyle

| I think aftermarket archival inks have finally done in my
EX for good. I'm tired of spending more time trying to
unclog print heads than actually printing photos, and have
resolved to get a 1270 and stick with Epson inks and their
Matte Photo paper, which seems to offer longitivity
comparable (or a little better) to "wet" photo printing.
| How many 8x10 photo prints should I expert out of the 1270
cartridges, assuming equal use of colors?
| Thanks,
| MIKE

-
* WIN either one of three Digital Cameras or Free Photoquality Prints!   *
*          http://www.pcphotoreview.com/go.cfm?ref=lebenpr               *
* Shop smart! Read product reviews of photo printers and digital cameras *

</x-charset>