Where is Epson?

The Photo Plus Expo will be here in Los Angeles in about two weeks.  I have
been anticipating this show for several months.  Checking out the list of
exhibitors (updated 5-23), I was surprised and annoyed to discover that
Epson is not among them.

The show is called Photo PLUS.  Jon Cone has a booth there (really looking
forward to meeting him, and seeing piezo in action)  Henry Wilhelm is
speaking on The Latest Developments in Digital Print Output, with panelist
Graham Nash.  The digital world is well represented with Andrew Rodney
teaching a seminar, as well as Katrin Eismann and Jeff Schewe.  There is an
entire track called Pix Digital Imaging, and workshops on Photoshop, Color
Management, Scanning and Digital Photography.

So where is Epson?

Is this arrogance, fool-heartiness, ignorance, or fear?  How can Epson not
have a presence at a show whose attendees (more than likely) either use
their products, or would have an interest in seeing the new ones
demonstrated and perhaps purchasing them?

Please, someone from Epson tell me that I'm way off-base, and that you will
indeed have a rep there demonstrating the new printers, inks and media.

David Corwin

-
* WIN either one of three Digital Cameras or Free Photoquality Prints!   *
*          http://www.pcphotoreview.com/go.cfm?ref=lebenpr               *
* Shop smart! Read product reviews of photo printers and digital cameras *

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]