My 1270 produces great prints!

just for the record I have not experienced any of the fading or color
shifting being discussed. In fact I have two prints tapped to the
window. one matte and one glossy that haven't shifted a bit compared to
the control sample since May 19th. Perhaps I have been lucky and gotten
good ink or paper or maybe its becuase I live in a near desert like
environment.

Robert

--
                              Robert Jackson    Digital Magic     Vernon
BC Canada

-
* WIN either one of three Digital Cameras or Free Photoquality Prints!   *
*          http://www.pcphotoreview.com/go.cfm?ref=lebenpr               *
* Shop smart! Read product reviews of photo printers and digital cameras *