Re: Paper Feed Problem

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I have had the same problem, especially on larger files. The problem was
that internal computer interrupts were interfering with the print spooler,
specifically with my USB ports. My work around was to turn off the spooler,
print everything directly, and make certain my screen saver, power manager,
and any other timed operations that might generate a system interrupt were
turned off. This solved the problem as long as I just let the system print
each photo to completion before I try to do anything on the screen.

Michael Clark

-
* WIN either one of three Digital Cameras or Free Photoquality Prints!   *
*          http://www.pcphotoreview.com/go.cfm?ref=lebenpr               *
* Shop smart! Read product reviews of photo printers and digital cameras *

</x-charset>

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]