Re: "for use in Asia" on S020089 ink cartridge box means what?

Steve,

It seems that there are regulations or agreements governing the trade in
computers and computer accessories between countries. Inks and certain
macintosh accessories cannot be mailed out of the US. I live in the
Caribbean and I have to have my order sent to a friend, who will then
mail it to me. This was told to me by one of the 'warehouse' merchants.

Some how your product is labeled for Asia, but there is no difference in
the quality. The question is how did the University get it?

Alcina http://www.alcinanolley.com

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]