re: Epson driver & 1200 printing

Jack,

I'm not sure if you're reading my article at DigitalDarkroom@Singapore
or my own site, http://welcome.to/computerdarkroom . If the former, then
I suggest you try reading the upadted version at my site. This situation
of my updates not being avialbale Digital darkroom is beyond my control,
it will be rectified soon, but until then ALL my articles are available
at my site and ALL are more recent than the ones at DigitalDarkroom

Also note that in the article I placed a hotlink to the UK site and made
mention of regions date stamps etc. I was trying to helpful (thats what
people asked me to do).

The version for the US and UK differ ONLY in reference number. The
drivers are identical.

Ian Lyons
http://welcome.to/computerdarkroom

-