Epson EX Clog Thread/New Question

Oops--sorry folks!   I am using Fotonic ink--not Lysonic--I am brain dead
from this problem.

NEW question.  Do I need to run a chemical cleaner like Lumijet System
Cleaner before I try again with the Fotonic (the repair guy who cleaned it
put an Epson cartridge back in to test it)

I am NOT using the color ink setting while I am outputting this b/w series.
Can I leave the Epson color cartridge in with the Fotonic black?

Thanks.
Judi Parks
judiphoto@aol.com

[Photo]     [Yosemite News]    [Yosemite Photos]    [Scanner]     [Gimp]     [Gimp Users]