Re: Epson 1600 scanner - First Impressions

John, Thanks for the report. Sounds Positive! Could you answer 2 questions? (My
scanner will be here today), but I'm anxious....

Is there a way to scan 24x65mm 35mm panoramic film? Will one of the film
holders accept this size, or could you cut a frame dividing line from the 35mm
negative holder?

Where do you order the Silverfast software for $99 for this scanner? I'd like
to order a copy right away.

Jerry