Re: business cards

Wayne, the Glacier is identical to the Dual Sided matte in appearance, so if you
don't like the DS, you won't like the Glacier. Same whiteness and thickness. They
say it IS archival, though. I just love it.  I don't want a "warmtone" paper for
my black and white photos. Thats why I loved the old oriental seagull papers, they
were SO white!

Jerry

http://www.westernechoes.com