Re: 1600 scanner

> So maybe our 1200dpi and 1600dpi flatbeds are not the same animal as a
> dedicated film scanner.

Take my word for it the Minolta Multi produces a very high quality scan. The
tonal range of the scan is pleasing, much like a print from a cold light
source. Using Genuine Fractals or Wright Design I have no problem going to
that size. I've never seen that kind of quality from transparency scans on a
flatbed.

Brent Dorsett -- NYC

-