Re: Epson 1600 Scanner Will it scan 25mmx65mm?

To anyone that HAS a 1600 scanner:

I plan on getting a Hassleblad XPAN camera, IF the 1600 scanner will scan this
size. (24x65mm)

Will there be any problems? Since I won't be using the scanner for regular 35mm
film, could I just cut out one of the frame dividers?  Or does the scanner come
with a holder that will accept this size film?

My scanner won't be here until Wednesday or Thursday, and I'm anxious to know about
this.   Thanks

Jerry