Re: 1600 scanner

The critical question for me is this. I KNOW how good the 1200 Saphir Ultra is at
1200 DPI. Not QUITE good enough for hassleblad size negatives. Is the Epson 1600
sharper? Noticeably? If not, Epson is being very dishonest when they state that the
1600 has a TRUE optical resolution of 1600 DPI.

Jerry