RE: RE: Can I sell prints from a 3000?(Lighten up..)

Point well taken.  Poor choice of words on my part.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of MJCreedon@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2000 1:07 AM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Re: RE: Can I sell prints from a 3000?(Lighten up..)

In a message dated 2/18/00 11:19:14 PM, laurie@advancenet.net writes:

<< Despite what we may think, these conversations are not private ones but

public ones that many lurkers are listening to  as well as those who are

actively involved in the thread but not explicitly being addressed.  >>

    Please take this discussion off list.  In public forums such as this
noone wants to be put in a position of being categorized as a lurker and I
highly resent the accusation.
    There was a time when my posts experienced some faul-out but taking it
off list resulted in defining difference between certain people without
inflaming all the rest who were interested in the subject.
MJCreedon@aol.com