Coating Patents (was: Wilhelm Benevolent Society!?)

The granting of a patent does not mean that any claims made by the
patent have been certified to be true by any governmental body. There
are many patents that claim to enlarge certain parts of male or female
anatomy - the granting of these patents does not mean that they are
either safe or effective. Just because a hypothetical patent claims that
a coating protects prints, doesn't make so.

-- Ben Haskell

------