RE: B&W accuracy on the 1200

Jerry - My note was about MIS 6-tone grayscale ink, not the color set.  ---
John.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Jerry Olson
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2000 12:12 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Re: B&W accuracy on the 1200

John, this is just the opposite of what I got with the MIS inks. I couldn't
get
an acceptable print for love nor money with major tweaking in the epson
dialogue boxes, or from within photoshop. I absolutely couldn't print a
black
and white photo because of the sever crossover of cyan highlights and red
shadows. I thus gave up on the MIS inks.

Jerry