Re: Sell your 1200 and buy a 760!

Are 'consumenten gids' the consumers or the guides? If the
guides, I don't think they're ignorant. It's just that they
have limited resources (as do we all); so they try to cover
the greatest number of products that will affect the
greatest number of people. When you get right down to it,
those of us who know a lot about some equipment can probably
take care of ourselves.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer