Re: what dpi for printing?

Rafe:
Where I found an advantage to the higher res original files is when I am
upsizing. If I am printing an 11x17 at 200 dpi the image is fine. If I
upsize to a 30 x40 or larger I normally like to start with a 300 dpi or
higher res. scan. This way I can still print at 175 or 200 and not choke
the printer and loose too much detail.
Jim Davis

J. Arthur Davis          -Inkjetstores.com-
Serving the world with fine art reproduction services and supplies.
Email mailto:jarthurdavis@earthlink.net
http://www.post-master.net/rs/Inkjetstores_com/rsform.shtml