RE: B&W accuracy on the 1200

Gary - I'm using the standard Epson driver per George DeWolfe's instructions
at:

http://www.missupply.com/store.cgi?page=workflow.html

George is the BW guru for MIS BW inks.  I would prefer to map the gray inks
to CMYK and print through PressReady, but I'll need to experiment with this
for a while.  I would also like to try a dye-based 6-tone inkset when they
are available!  Thanks --- John.