Re: Sell your 1200 and buy a 760!

Consumer Reports writes for a lowest common denominator
consumer. Mind you, they're really good; and if I'm looking
for house paint, where I'm a lowest common denominator, I
pay attention. However, when it comes to computers, cameras,
stereo equipment, musical instruments, I ignore them wholeheartedly.

Reminds me of National Geographic, great pictures; but if
you know anything at all about an article's topic, you know
more than they're going to tell you.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer