RE: Printing from Digital Camera

Lisa,

Rather than using enhancing technology like GF (which by my tests does work), have you
considered taking multiple hi-res shots of portions of the artwork and stitching them together?
A bit more work but the results might be worth the effort.

michael **
> ** Original Message follows...

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm going to have my artwork photographed with a digital camera to print on an
> Epson 3000. I'd like any feedback from anyone who has any experience with this.
> The camera takes pictures max 7x7 @ 300dpi (max size 12MB). I was then going to
> use Geniune Fractals to increase the picture size. Any suggestions when having
> it photographed?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lisa

Specializing in Artistic Portraiture and
      Digital Photo Restoration