RE: Cone Profile for the 1200

>From Bob Snow: Did you get an instruction file with the profile??  Sounds
like you might be
setting up differently.

Go to the Cone site and, if I remember correctly, the instructions can be
downloaded separately.  If you can't find them, holler and I'll e-mail them
you.  Also, see Ian Lyon's site for his article(s) on using profiles.  Worth
shot."

Bob, thanks for your response. Yes, I have all the directions and have
followed them slavishly, with the notable exception of using Colormatch RGB.
But in a truly neutral gray image, I don't think that should be a problem.
Also, I am successfully using Cone profiles on my EX on images from the
Bruce RGB colorspace. I find the Cone profiles for the EX to be excellent.

Puzzled,
Cathy
http://www.catbrownphoto.com