Re: Somerset Enhanced - the latest place to get it?

In a message dated 2/16/00 1:27:27 PM, Patrick@ChronOpsis.com writes:

<< I'm shopping around for Somerset Enhanced for my 1200 >>

Patrick,
    Daryl at Dygraphics is a good person to contact about Somerset Enhanced.
I have purchased supplies from him using both overnight or 3 day service that
is very dependable.  The added bonus is that he is a good guy and trustworthy
supplier of inks and papers for the digital printer.
    Dygraphics website is:   http://www.dygraphics.com or call 1-888-786-8832.
MJCreedon@aol.com