Re: Is there a FAQ? (third try)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Reynolds" <reynolds@panix.com>
To: <epson-inkjet@leben.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 1:21 PM
Subject: Is there a FAQ? (third try)

> I'm a new subscriber to this list.  Is there a FAQ or archive?  I've
> check www.leben.com and didn't see anything besides instructions on
> dealing with Majordomo and list etiquette.

Couln't find one either.  I guess the thing is to talk about Epson printers.

> As general background, I have an Epson 750

My guess is that you and I have the "cheap" printers (I have a 660).
Many users on this list seem to have higher end business class printers.
And unlike the rest of the list (and you) I'm a home user. If there are
others they don't say much.

As for any FAQs, I found going through Epson's web site was  a good source
of information.

-