From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Gary L. Hunt
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 6:24 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: RE: Roll Paper

At 05:36 PM 2/14/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>I did not know that there was such a format as 127 for the Yashica with a
>4cm X 4cm.

That just means you're not older than the hills,
unlike some of the rest of us. :>)

Gary Hunt <glh@srv.net>

-
**   Tips on Refilling, Refill Kits, Archival Ink, Cartridges, Paper **
**   Order On-Line  http://www.missupply.com  Save $$$$     **
**   MIS ASSOCIATES, INC   800-445-8296   Kits Ship Free!   **

-